Help4Kids has a clear mission to support Australia’s sick and injured children. We endeavour to work closely with Australian hospitals, medical facilities, and registered charities to play an extensive role in improving children’s lives receiving treatment and care.
Help4Kids strives to fulfil the hospital requirements and wishes to help purchase vital diagnostic and treatment equipment and medical support tools to help healthcare workers provide the best care for Australian children. We plan to engage in open and honest conversations to ensure no stone is left unturned.
Help4Kids also wants to help provide funding and support to develop support programs for the thousands of children whose lives are disrupted by illness or injury, which can pull them away from their homes, schools and families. Implementing these programs can help sick kids have an education and build social skills that they may otherwise miss out on.
Our goals to help are:
- Learn new ways to improve the lives of children with illness.
- Support Australian hospitals to provide care and treatment to children.
- Assist in the procurement of medical devices and equipment.
- Fundraise to help pay for medical equipment and support services.
- Assist local charities to give support to Australia’s sick children.
- Help develop and implement educational and social skills programs.
Join Help4Kids today and us on our mission to positively impact the lives of sick children. We cannot do this alone, and we need passionate people like you to help us fulfil our ambitious goals.